Starting with May 25, 2018, European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data becomes applicable.
Since one of the essential principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document by
which we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data then
when interacting with us about the products and services offered by the alaskan.ro website
1. Who are we and how can you contact us?
Alaskan.ro is the commercial name of ALASKAN GLOBAL NETWORK S.R.L., having its headquarters in Bucharest, Bd. Basarabia Nr.256G, Bureau 7.1B, Et.7, 030352, Sector 3, no. of registration with the Trade Register: J40 / 6938/2016, CIF 36086038.
Since we are always open to finding out your views as well as providing any information additional information they may need regarding the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact the with data protection at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org - with reference: to the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
2. What categories of personal data we process
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of the information we provide.
Generally, the data we collect from you is:
When you create an alaskan.ro account, we will send you: email address, first name and last name;
Within the account created on our site you have the possibility to add additional information, such as: mobile phone number, fixed phone number, personal numeric code.
3. What are the purposes and the grounds for the processing
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
1. Processing orders, including picking up, validating, shipping and billing;
2. Resolving cancellations or any kind of issues related to an order to the purchased goods or services;
3. Return the products according to the legal provisions;
4. Reimbursement of the value of the products according to the legal provisions;
5.Support support services, including providing answers to your questions about your orders or the goods and services provided by the alaskan.ro site.
Processing your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for concluding and executing of a contract between ALASKAN GLOBAL NETWORK S.R.L. and you, too, certain processing subsumed for these purposes are required by applicable law, including tax and accounting legislation.
There may also be situations where we use or transmit information to protect our rights and activity commercial. These may include:
- Measures to protect the website and users of the alaskan.ro site from cyber attacks;
- Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to the authorities competent public;
- Measures to manage various other risks.
The general basis of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity, it being understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your rights and fundamental freedoms.
Also, in some cases, we base our processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to guard goods and values provided by applicable legislation on this matter.
4. How long do we keep your personal data
As a general rule, your personal data will be stored as long as you have an account on the alaskan.ro site.
5. Whom we pass your personal data
As the case may be, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- courier service providers;
- Payment / bank service providers;
In some cases, if necessary to protect our legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain data with personal character to public authorities.
We ensure that access to your data by third-party legal entities is governed by law with legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
6. In what we transfer your personal data
Data collected from you is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA) but can also be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will perform according to the legislation in force, being safely and permanently monitored.
In the case of data transfers outside the EEA, ALASKAN GLOBAL NETWORK S.R.L. will use the contractual clauses standard and Privacy Shield as a guarantee for those who lack a decision on the adequacy of the protection from the European Commission.
7. How do we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing technical and organizational measures suitable, according to industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using the latest generation encryption algorithms, certified SSL security and store them on secure servers.
Despite the steps taken to protect your personal data, we will draw attention to the transmission information through the Internet in general or through other public networks is not completely secure, there being a risk that data may be seen and used by unauthorized third parties. We can not be responsible for such vulnerabilities and systems that are not under our control.
8. What rights do you have:
Right of access
You have the right to request information about the personal data we have about you. You can contact your data protection officer at e-mail email@example.com, which will provide you with the data personal data via email or directly from your alaskan.ro account if you have one.
Every time ALASKAN GLOBAL NETWORK S.R.L. will process your personal data by automated means based on your agreement or agreement, you have the right to obtain and transfer a copy of the data to you or to another address. It only includes personal data on who sent them to us.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request and rectify your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to fill in incomplete personal data. If you have an account on our alaskan.ro website, you can update your personal data from your account.
The right to delete data
You have the right to delete at any time any personal data processed by alaskan.ro, except for the following situations:
• You have an unresolved request to the Customer Service;
• You have an open order that has not been shipped or just partially shipped;
• You have an unpaid debt to ALASKAN GLOBAL NETWORK S.R.L .;
• if you have suspected or used our services abusively in the last four years;
• If you have made a purchase, we will keep your personal data relating to the transaction according to your accounting legislation.
The right to oppose processing based on legitimate interest
You have every right to object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest.
alaskan.ro will not continue to process personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate reason for it processing that takes precedence over your interests and rights, or on the basis of legal proceedings.
The right to oppose direct marketing
You have every right to oppose direct marketing, including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes. When you want, you can unsubscribe from direct marketing by the following means:
• following instructions from each marketing email;
• Changing your account settings;
The right to restrict the processing
You have the right to request caalaskan.ro to restrict the processing of your data with personal in the following situations:
• if you oppose and process the legitimate interest in alaskan.ro, it will restrict any processing of of these data until the legitimate interest is confirmed • if you affirm that your personal data is incorrect, alaskan.ro must restrict any processing of these data until the verification of the personal data is correct • If processing is illegal, you may oppose and erase personal data and request restriction the use of your personal data.
• if alaskan.ro no longer needs your personal information, but it is necessary to defend it rights in court.
Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you feel that alaskan.ro will process your personal data in an incorrect way, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervising authority (ANSPDCP).
9. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this site, you agree to the Confidentiality Policy regarding the processing of personal data provided in this document.
We are glad to provide you with additional information or to answer any questions you may have. Please contact us at:
or email: support @ alaskan.ro